We are excited about student success in the Division of Student Affairs at Delta State University!
The Office of Student Affairs seeks to enhance the Delta State University student’s experience by offering programming and services that support the student’s holistic wellness. Our student advocacy focuses on their academic, social, emotional, physical, cultural, moral and mental well-being.
Driven by a purpose to inspire a vibrant campus life and engaged student body, we identify goals of; inclusive excellence, student engagement, academic, civic, and social support systems, and building collaborations across campus. This enables the Student Affairs unit to optimally serve the student while preparing them for success in a global community.
- Empower students to excel academically, civically and socially
- Foster community engagement
- Encourage Inclusive Excellence
- Advance student development
- Promote student success by fostering holistically supportive environments
- Foster campus collaborations that support student success
H.L. Nowell Union, Room 307
DSU Box 3135 | Cleveland, MS 38733 | 662-846-4150